2010年6月13日 星期日

Simple weekend breakfast, 100% satisfication


First of all, I switch to type in English again on these couple nights, being lazy,...becuase my Chinese typing is Really SLOW...but, I'll keep it on.....maybe tomorrow, tonight, let me just use English still..


This is the Simple weekend breakfast, 100% satisfication I am talking about. I know it's so simple and not very special, it was special to us so I had to post it. I bought the sausage from Whole Foods, they hand made it, thought it tasted great, dipped it into to maple syrup and eat it with the egg does match!.. feel satisfied by such a simple dish.
Money wise
Healthy wise
Family wise, we are all together.
May we all have joy like this~

2 則留言:

  1. I like the egg. It looks so delicious. This pic makes me feel hungry at this midnight moment~~

    回覆刪除
  2. Glad to find out that somebody is also the same as me! Very often, I view people's blog, including yours, and I see food picture, then feel so hungry! Happy Father's Day, hope you guys enjoy your day!~

    回覆刪除