2011年12月2日 星期五

舒服的傍晚

 2009/07/29 15:37

We went to a pizza restaurant for dinner tonight, we also had a nice walk after dinner there because it's a shopping street and even got ice cream for dessert before going home!
The weather around 4:30pm here where we live today was still pretty warm, we walked and there were some live bands either in the restaurants or on the street, with the cute sunshine, what a lovely moment that was! of course, no cooking, no clean up, ....are always the plus of plus, haahaa. Also walked around in one kitchen aids store, I got a new pastry brush, sweet!~~
Didn't bring my camera today, show you guys next time the view of the shopping street~ it's nice, it's like a mini city, last time we took my parents there, they both liked it and my dad even thought that felt like Taipei city!

Take a look of the harvests of my white string veggie and yam leaf
那看看我的白莧菜跟地瓜葉的收成吧





沒有留言:

張貼留言